Friday, September 20, 2013

**C.S. Janey Cover and Title Reveal**


Title: Sugar Baby Lies
Author: C.S. Janey
Genre: Adult Contemporary Romance
Expected Publication: Oct 29th, 2013
Cover Design by: James, GoOnWrite.com

Synopsis:
When Lucy met Bradley, their arrangement was simple: she’d be his companion and he’d compensate her for it.
Two years pass before Lucy finally admits to herself that she’s broken Rule #1: she’s gone and fallen in love with him.
Afraid of losing Bradley, she doesn’t dare declare her feelings; but soon, he is the one acting strange.
When Lucy finds out the past Bradley hides from the world, she begins questioning their whole relationship.
The revelations leave her wondering if she is the one with the most to lose or if he is...

Excerpt: *language warning* (Unedited, subject to change, all rights reserved)
Something had changed in the last week - in the last twenty-four hours, actually - and I wanted to know what it was. I sat up abruptly, scowling right back at him.
“Don’t lie to me, Bradley. You may pay me to have sex with you, but I’m not stupid.”
His eyebrows rose at my words. “What does that have to do with anything?”
“Before me, had you ever done this? Paid someone?”
Now he sat up, sighing as he tossed back the covers. Standing up, he walked over to the bar. “Do you want something to drink?”
“No,” I huffed. “I want you to answer me.”
He stiffened, his back straightening even as he poured a drink before replacing the cap. “I don’t like your tone. And I don’t like when you question me.”
“Well, too fucking bad.”
He whirled around, the drink in his hand sloshing over the rim a little, his face growing stormy. “Excuse me?”
“You heard me. I know you have perfect hearing.”
He took a drink, his eyes never looking away from me, but I saw the smirk on his face before he did so. I didn’t say anything else. I waited for him to answer me.
“No.” His sudden words startled me and I jumped at them. “When I met you, it was the first time.”
I cocked my head to the side, raising a brow at him. “Why?”
He shook his head. “I don’t think it’s any of your business.”
I hopped out of the bed and started picking up my clothes. “I guess you won’t mind if I leave and go back home then.”
“What?” He sounded incredulous, but I didn’t look at him. “Lucy, stop.”
“No.” I began getting dressed, my back facing him. “I think leaving is a great idea.”




AUTHOR BIO:

C.S. Janey is a big fan of romance - writing and reading.
The mother of one, she currently spends her days writing, reading, and protecting her son from himself as he pretends that he is a superhero.
Sugar Baby Lies is a complete standalone story with no plans for any spin-off's or continuations.
Surrender To You was her first contemporary adult romance novel. Intended to be the first of a series, the story is still considered a standalone. She also has many other works in progress and hopes to share them with the world soon.
Look for Grace’s love story in the future, along with Yvette’s.
To keep an eye out for those stories, as well as other exciting information, connect with the author at the locations below - and follow to stay up to date!

WEBSITE: C.S. Janey's Website



Can't wait to dive in and read this! Cover is ah-mazing!
XOXO
Jass 

No comments:

Post a Comment